13. April 2017

Pink Box April 2017 | let's celebrate together - Essence edition 🌷✨

Hello my lovely readers 💖

It's so beautiful, that it's finally spring again! I see green grass and trees everywhere. I've also decorated my balcony with nice yellow, pink and purple flowers. But it would definitely push my mood to the highest, when we finally saw the sun from it's admirable side.

Today, my last pink box arrived! This is the "let's celebrate together" collaboration Pink Box x essence. Honestly, I'm glad this is my free box, I've collected with my Pink Points, because I didn't pay a single cent this time!

But first things first. Take a glance at this lovely design of this monthly box. Usually I don't care about the design, but it's so adorable, like a fluffy puppy.




I am excited to see what's inside! Do you also want to know what's in this special box? yes?
Let's do this unboxing together!


 Now it's time to present the products ...

Couch Magazine
Price: 2,40€

As always the Pink box has the couch Magazine inside as a gift. It's an interior Magazine with the target group of 20-35 years old Women, who love having a stylish home.










essence: live.laugh.celebrate palette
Price: 1,49€ for 1 Piece

This is the palette everyone is hyping about at the moment! This one has some really shiny and colourful pearls in the cap. I'm sure the original one you can buy in the stores doesn't have this little pearls inside!




 



Essence: live.laugh.celebrate eyeshadow:
05 T.G.I.F, 04 it's my birthday.
Shimmer blush:
01 rhythm of the night.
Highlighter powder:
01 my special highlight.
Price: 1,49€ each
(from left to right)

I like that they didn't give us simply 4 eyeshadows for the palette, but two eye shadows, a blush and a highlighter. The colours look very nice and they came in those cute glittery packages.
Here is a better view of the colours!



 
Essence: lash princess false lash effect mascara
Price: 3,29€ for 12ml  

I also got this mascara. I've used the essence mascara with the pink design a while ago and it was okay as I remember. It is extremly hard to find a good mascara, because my lashes don't really go "up" or curly. I also have the They're real mascara by benefit (27€) and it does a bad job, I don't know why all the people praise this mascara, because a mascara for 1-10€ can do the same thing. This is why I give this one a fair chance.






Essence: the gel nail polish 77
Price: 1,59€ for 8ml
 

This is a long lasting gel nail polish in a pink-red-ish brick colour. I like this one and I can't complain about the colour at all. I don't use nail polishes by Essence tho, because I know from the past, that they're not so long lasting. But we will see.




Pink Box: pocket mirror
Price: 4,99€ for 1 Piece 

This is so basic, but still an cute idea! This pink pocket mirror for when you're busy and need to do your make up. So now I don't have to use my phone for that anymore, ha!









Essence: live.laugh.celebrate make-up bag
Price: 3,49€ for 1 Piece 

Last but not least and to complete the party look, here is a holographic make-up bag. It might not be big, but the most necessary things fit into it.
Happy Partying!  










Now I'm kinda sad, that this one is my last beauty box for now, as the products were so charming. But still, I'm unsure if I use all of the products in this April Box, I guess I will give some of the products away - maybe to my mom or to some friends. In the future, I will probably order the Glossy box or a completely different box, (maybe the foodist one?) who knows. We will see! I will keep you updated!

I hope you enjoyed reading my post and have a nice day or night!  xoxo Sabrina

2 Kommentare: