23. Juli 2016

Pink Box July 2016 đź’…✨


✨ Hey guys! Long time no blogpost, but now I have a special reason to post again, yay! :)
I've ordered my first pink box! For those who don't know anything about the pink box, here is a little explanation:

The Pink Box is a beauty box, where you will be surprised with 5 new beauty products every month. The Price is 14,95€ each month, but the products are always more expensive and come in with a cute package!
I'm so excited to present you about what's in my first box!



These are the products I've got and I like my first box very much, because it's a perfect box for this hot weather in summer!


Duschdas Body lotion Spray & Go with rockmelon and Jasmin scent
Price: 4,29€ for 190 ml



This product is so cool! At first glance I thought this was a deodorant, but this is a bodylotion you just spray on your skin. The scent is refreshing and it dries fastly!


Batiste dry-shampoo XXL Volume
Price: 4,99€ for 200 ml


I've read that many insider use the Batiste dry-shampoo and that's why I look forward to using this tomorrow! I always had bad experience in using dry-shampoo, because my hair were always oily after using it. So I really want to test this!


ZartgefĂĽhl Detox Face Cleansing Bar
Price: 3,95€ for 15 g


Never heard of this before, but I will use this today evening as my face care routine.
This Cleansing bar is perfect for stressed and sensitive skin and looks so cute.
The best thing is: Every bar is handmade and vegan!

Anatomicals Shower gel "you need a blooming shower!"
Price: 4,99€ for 250 ml


This is the Anatomicals shower gel and it's admired by beauty insider! I will use it tomorrow and I expect it to smell like flowers!


Aussie - Travel set
Price: 5,99€ for 3 x 75 ml


This is the last of the 5 products! The Aussie travel set contains a miracel moist hair shampoo, a miracle moist conditioner and a 3 minute miracle reconstructor. Many people say that the Aussie products are amazing, so I'm glad I can use this!




So this was my first pink box (July 2016), but there will arrive many more pink boxes the next months! Tell me if you have a beauty box and which one, I like to read comments :)

Have a nice day, lovelies!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen