25. Juli 2016

Cleaning your brushes in 3 minutes



Hello guys! Have you noticed, that I changed the layout and the banner of my blog? Do you like it? Because I do! :)


~ We all know, that we have to clean our make up brushes once in a while, not only because they will be clean and pretty again, partly because dirty brushes cause skin blemishes like pimples, blackheads and even rashes!

But even when we know all these things, we are still to lazy to use extravagant soap or etc. to clean our so loved brushes, because we have to do "better things", but I have found the perfect solution!
My solution is not expensive and not elaborate.

I will show you how you can clean your makeup brushes within 3 minutes in today's blog entry!
This is also a little review..


The Product:
Ebelin Brush-cleaner
Price: 3,95€ for 100 ml

I've bought this brush-cleaner at my local drugstore (DM) because I wanted a fast and uncomplicated solution for cleaning my brushes!
And here it is, even the color and the design is pretty!
The application is super easy and super fast!





You just take your really or not so dirty makeup brush whether you use your brush for powder or liquid stuff.  (look how yellow my brush is from all that makeup powder.Yes it is a real technique brush and I love them with all my heart)

Spray the brush cleaner on your brush and wait a minute. After that take a face tissue or a cotton pad and clean your brush with that! The tissue or pad should look like my next picture:

 Oh my gosh! Surprise! Look how clean my powder brush is and how dirty my cotton pad! It really worked so good on this brush and it leaves it with a refreshing scent!
Now, I will show you the result with a brush for liquid stuff, like concealer or foundation! 

Ew, ew, ew! Look at this dirty foundation brush! But now it's going to be clean!
The result in my next picture! :) 
 I have to admit, it's way more harder to clean those kind of brushes with this brush cleaner, but it's still effective!
Look how nice it looks after cleaning!

I use this brush cleaner almost every day now and I will probably buy it again once it's empty.


How do you clean your brushes and which brush do you use the most?

Thank you for reading my blog! Ily all so much! <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen