16. Mai 2016

New bodyspray 🌹

Hello lovelies, thank you for reading my blog! I am always so happy to see more blog views on here and I kind of freaked out, because I've reached 120+ blog views recently!! :)

Today I will show you something I wanted to buy for a long time, but I always forgot it when I've visited the drugstore...

My cuties this is the "Pretty rose hearts" bodyspray of treaclemoon I've bought at the DM drugstore and it wasn't even expensive (under 3€).
I'm not sure if this is available in other countries, maybe you can tell me? :)
Look how cute this spray is. One thing I love about treaclemoon are the little quotes they write on their products!
The bodyspray smells so good, like roses of course, it reminds me of love and valentines day!
This spray lasts really long and even my boyfriend likes this scent.
You can even put it in the fridge so the spray is more refreshing in the summer! Spray it everywhere on your body, your neck, in your hair or/and your arms!

The best thing is: I've seen the "pretty rose hearts" as showergel and bodylotion too. You can guess who is buying them next time!

Hope you all have a great monday!
If you want me to post about something, like giving you tips (for example better studying etc.) write me an e-mail or write a comment and I will do it!

Also my boyfriend and me will start a twitch and maybe a youtube gaming channel soon, yay!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen